CalFresh Application Assistance
CalFresh is a nutrition program that can help households buy healthy foods. In California, CalFresh used to be known as the Food Stamp Program.
If you are a student, you can get CalFresh if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Work at least 20 hours per week, on average
- Are approved for state or federal work-study money and anticipate working during the term, or a similar program
- Are a full-time student with a child under age 12
- Are receiving CalWORKs, or a similar program
- Do not intend to register for the next school term
We offer CalFresh application assistance for students! Book an appointment HERE and select "UCI".